Hypnosis is NOT a complimentary and alternative therapy.
Professional hypnosis is a first line intervention for many medical conditions and the research shows medical patients respond to hypnotic suggestion with health, healing and hope.
This book is your guide to specific applications of hypnosis with a variety of medical conditions. Its purpose is to help you help others, by effectively providing solutions to support success in medical treatment and to promote healing through hypnosis.
In this book you will learn:
- An eight-step process for pain control
- How to integrate proven strategies, like Autogenic Training, into medical hypnosis
- How to structure suggestions for medical conditions
- Specific visualizations for cancer patients
- How to utilize hypnotic phenomena, like time distortion, to help patients manage difficult medical procedures
- Techniques for managing depression, fear and anxiety among medical patients
- How to market services to medical clients and build medical referrals
This is the eBook version – you will get instant access in a variety of formats .mobi, .pdf, .lit, etc. for your favorite reading device.
Richard K. Nongard is a Certified Professional Hypnotist in private practice. He is the author of many hypnotherapy training textbooks and is also the author of Medical Meditation: How to Reduce Pain, Decrease Complications and Recover Faster from Surgery, Disease and Illness. He is the president of the ICBCH and has devoted most of the past 20 years to educating nurses, mental health professionals and clinical hypnotherapists.