This is the instant-download e-book version of this text. It is also available as a paperback book.
Q: Which book should you buy to learn hypnosis?
A: Keys to the Mind, Learn How to Hypnotize Anyone and Practice Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Correctly
Keys to the Mind will teach you exactly what you need to know to successfully hypnotize someone and do it safely and correctly. Hypnosis is a proven tool for helping people overcome life’s challenges and take control of self-defeating patterns of behavior. This book will show you how to facilitate the basic process of hypnosis and begin to structure hypnotherapy sessions for success.
You will learn how to:
- Conceptualize hypnosis and understand the keys to the hypnotic process
- Explain hypnosis to clients and use suggestibility tests
- Do a complete hypnotic induction correctly
- Deepen hypnotic trance for greater impact
- Structure suggestions for positive change outcomes
- Use hypnosis to help a person stop unwanted behaviors
- Awaken someone from a hypnotic trance
- Use the basic language patterns of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and Milton Erickson
- Handle difficult clients and intense emotions during hypnotherapy
This book is your starting point for learning how to succeed as a hypnotist and its core content has been used as a textbook by major international hypnosis training organizations. Whether you are brand new to hypnosis or are a more seasoned professional, the learnings inside will improve your successful outcomes.
PDF Download – 266 pages.
Richard K Nongard is a licensed psychotherapist and a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. One of the most influential hypnotists in the world, Richard has left his mark in both stage and clinical hypnosis industries. He is a popular teacher and key-note speaker and has trained thousands of people just like you to succeed in hypnosis.
Nathan Thomas is the creator of “Keys to the Mind” one of the internet’s most popular hypnosis blogs. His contributions to the popularity and education of hypnosis among young people cannot be understated, and he is the founder of IATH (The International Association of Teenage Hypnotists).